Our Roofing Process
Home Pro Exteriors, Inc. has been the go-to roofing company in the Middletown area for homeowners looking to improve their roofing systems. Our team has a combined 30 years of experience – that means that we’ve encountered every type of roofing system and issue.
When you decide to go with us for your next roofing job, we’ll follow a process to ensure that the work is completed to your satisfaction.
We Take Care of You Throughout the Process
- Free in-home inspection: The first step is to schedule a free consultation, where we’ll inspect your roof and discuss your options – whether you need your roof repaired or replaced.
- Written contract: We provide a written contract that covers everything that we’ll be doing as well as the costs of materials. Once this is signed, we’ll move forward with the work. Note: if this is part of an insurance claim, we’ll help you file the claim.
- Start of the work: Our team will remove the old roofing materials, which will be disposed of in a proper place. We’ll also inspect your roof deck to determine if it can be reused or has to be replaced. If the current one can be reused, we’ll prepare for the new materials.
- Installation: Installation typically takes one to two days depending on the size of the roofing system. Our team will ensure that it’s installed properly.
- Cleanup: We’ll never leave your home with debris around it. Instead, we’ll remove any old shingles, flashing or nails lying around your yard or driveway.
- Warranty: Once the work is done, we’ll provide you with a warranty that will protect your investment.
Schedule a Free Inspection Today!
Your roof does the important job of protecting you. Give it the TLC it needs. Schedule an inspection with Home Pro Exteriors, Inc., the local, knowledgeable roofing company. Give us a call at (845) 343-1777 or fill out our convenient online form to get your free estimate!